Since there are several Arkansas players in the USTA National Doubles Championships, including two of Arkansas Cup’s Board members, we’re going to be able to provide fairly frequent updates over the weekend.
Friday Match Schedule
- Lynette Bowersock and Lori Brown play @ 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
- Melanie Kiker and Ashley Younger play @ 8:00 AM and 1:30 PM.
- Carrie Curtis and Glenna Gilliam play @ 10:00 AM.
- Kara Adams and Alia Lyle play @ 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- Wyatt Miller and Brad Phelps play @ 10:30 AM.
- Braden Eads and Greg Gilliam play @ 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Casey Garretson and Brandon Kiker play @ 11:00 AM.
- Brice Cisco and John Lane play @ 11:30 AM. and 4:00 PM.
- Timothy Grailer and Charles Yeager play @ 11:30 AM and 4:00 PM.
All times listed are Arizona local time, which is one hour behind Central time.
Here are all of the places you can check for updates.
The most frequently updated source of updates will be the ArkansasCup Twitter account. Score updates will be posted there. Check for updates when play starts on Friday morning.
We’ll post recaps of some sort along with whatever media we can create or get our hands on.
We’ll do brief updates on the ArkansasCup Facebook page.
USTA TennisLink Tournament Site
- Men’s 5.0 Doubles – B Draw: Wyatt Miller/Brad Phelps
- Men’s 4.5 Doubles – B Draw: Braden Eads/Greg Gilliam
- Men’s 4.5 Doubles – E Draw: Casey Garretson/Brandon Kiker
- Women’s 4.0 Doubles – A Draw: Melanie Kiker/Ashley Younger
- Men’s 3.5 Doubles – A Draw: Timothy Grailer/Charles Yeager
- Women’s 3.5 Doubles – B Draw: Lynette Bowersock/Lori Brown
- Men’s 3.0 Doubles – Draw D: John Lane/Brice Sisco
- Women’s 3.0 Doubles – C Draw: Kara Adams/Alia Lyle
- Women’s 3.0 Doubles – F Draw: Carrie Curtis/Glenna Gilliam
Again, Twitter should be your best bet if you’re checking frequently.